Saturday, October 22, 2016
Trick or Treat down Tiburon's Main Street with our downtown merchants
Follow the jack-o-lantern lit trail to Belvedere Park for a movie in the park Hotel Transylvania
What is BOO BASH?
- BOO BASH is a free Halloween event, with the purpose of providing a fun, safe Halloween for the entire community!
- BOO BASH begins with a downtown merchant trick-or-treat starting at the Tiburon Fountain on Main Street from 5-7pm.
- Participants will follow streets lined with illuminated jack-o-lanterns (carved by the community) all the way to Belvedere Park!
- The event continues with a Halloween Movie-in-the-Park “Hotel Transylvania” beginning at 7pm sharp.
How do I participate?
- The is event is free to all, but we ask that participants bring a carved pumpkin to add to the jack-o-lantern trail. Help us meet our goal of 500 lit pumpkins! We will provide LED lights for the pumpkins.
- All pumpkins will be placed on display from Main Street to Belvedere Park, by The Ranch staff, and judged by our Tiburon and Belvedere Dignitaries. Winners will be announced that evening at the Halloween Movie-in-the-Park at Belvedere Park.
Bring us your unlit, carved pumpkin, complete with group or family name written on the pumpkin to either of the following locations:
Friday, Oct. 21: 9am-12noon at Dairy Knoll, 600 Neds Way
Saturday, Oct. 22: 2-4pm at the corner of Main Street and Tiburon Blvd. (at the fountain)
What Should I Bring?
Tick or Treat bags are necessary for our downtown merchant trick or treat. Pillows, sleeping bags, blankets & low chairs for the Movie in the Park are welcome.
Where Should I Park?
Plan to carpool or walk to downtown if possible. Otherwise, ample parking is available at the Main Street Parking Lot or the Point Tiburon Plaza Parking Lot.
Can I Bring My Dog or Smoke?
BOO BASH suggests that you leave your pets at home and keep the night a smoke-free zone.
Is There Food Available at the Event?
Movie snacks & drinks are for sale at the Belvedere Park. Downtown Tiburon Merchants have great restaurants for a fun, family dinner!
What Time Does the Movie Start?
Our film will begin at 7pm-WEATHER PERMITTING! If it is raining, the Movie In The Park will be cancelled.